The Consumer Protection Act in South Africa has changed business and industry. It has even made provisions for documents to be written in clear and understandable English.
In terms of the Act, consumers have nine basic rights.
1. Right to equality in the consumer market and protection against discriminatory marketing practices.
2. Right to privacy.
3. Right of choice.
4. Right of disclosure and information (this includes the right to information in plain and understandable language).
5. Right to fair and responsible marketing.
6. Right to fair and honest dealings.
7. Right to fair, just and reasonable terms and conditions.
8. Right to fair value, good quality and safety.
9. Right to accountability of suppliers.
Writers Write offers business writing training in plain and understandable language. Our next course runs from 22-25 July in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Email email@example.com for more information.
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate.